Monday, September 6, 2010

I was tagged by Krista from The Cameron Chronicles to answer a few questions about myself. So here goes nothing...


Questions:
1. If you were stranded on a desert island what are the 3 things you would take with you and why?  my iPhone, because with it I can do anything including get communication out to people to find me (but only after a few days of quiet!), a good book (would use iPhone for all things bible related so this would just be pure fiction), and coke.  I love coke.


2. What is your favorite memory from college (or from your early 20's if you didn't attend college)?  All things related to Gator Football!  From my first games with a guy who explained it all when I was football dumb, to being part of recruiting, to going to an SEC Championship and later the National Championship.

3. How did you meet your husband?  Speaking of good college memories....  I was doing an internship at NAS Jacksonville to complete my degree in Recreation, Parks and Tourism.  I was helping manage a recreation center and planning special trips and events for the young single sailors that lived in the barracks.  Michael was one of them, and was different than most in there all the time, so he caught my attention.  We didn't do much 'dating' were just totally together from the start.

4. What does a normal day look like for you? (yes, I'm recycling this one because I like to see what everyone's schedule looks like!)
6:30  Ben starts waking, I slowly start waking
6:45  Get up (hopefully), change Ben and jump in the shower then try to get ready.  Get Drew up and moving
7:45 Leave (if I'm on time which is rare) and pump for the first 15 minutes of the drive
8:30 get to work, run crazy all day with meeting and a few more pumping sessions
5:45 Kick myself out of the office
6:30  Arrive home, kiss on my boys, eat dinner if Michael's made it, or throw something together
7:00  Many nights are somewhere  by now- either at a meeting, or practice or community group
8:00  Bath time if we're home
8:30 or 9  Bed time if we're home

9:00  Some quiet TV and often work time
10:00 My bed time!
And up within a few hours to nurse Ben and every few through the night


There you go, not too exciting- just the busy life of a busy working mom!

No comments: